Date(s) - 11/04/2018
8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Putra World Trade Center
Malaysian Investment Development Authority (MIDA) will be organising a National Supply Chain Conference on Rail Projects & Career Fair 2018, at Putra World Trade Centre (PWTC), Kuala Lumpur on Wednesday, 11 April 2018.
The main objectives of the event are:
- To showcase the National Rail Industry Roadmap.
- To highlight on the socio-economic development from the projects and the benefits to local supporting industry players and people.
- To encourage utilisation of local products & services for rail projects activities in Malaysia.
- To minimise the risk of the government’s current account deficit by substituting imported raw materials or components with the locally produced materials or components.
- To provide job opportunities to graduates & job seekers.
The conference features :
- A plenary session on the supply chain opportunities in Rail Projects i.e. High Speed Rail (HSR), East Coast Rail Link (ECRL), MRT & LRT
- An exhibition on the rail development in Malaysia.
- A business matching session between rail project owners/contractors with local suppliers, supporting industry players and local companies.
Kindly register via online in the link below: